Insanes Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanes Clan

Insanes clan forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insanes Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane-Dcoi
Admin
Insane-Dcoi

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Insanes Rules Empty
PostSubject: Insanes Rules   Insanes Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:55 am

hese are the rules. these are what we follow and what we expect others to follow. If you don't you will be banned. I don't give a shit who you are, if your a member or not. I will ban you from all of the servers and won't have a seccond thought about it. If you don't likes these rules then get the fuck off our servers.

1.) Respect all Insane members.
This is the golden rule. If they are disrespecting you, report it and you better have some proof. If you disrespect and Insane member then you will be taken care of.
IF they are not wearing there tag, this rule is void because nobody has any idea there an Insane member.

2.) Respect other players
If you go starting things with other players, either making fun of them or just giving them a hard time, you will be banned. This also goes for Insane members! I don't give a flying fuck who you are, If you are going out of your way to be an asshole then I don't want to see you wearing our tag.

3.) Don't Spam.
Mic spamming with either talk, or music, or anything that people can hear. Its fucking annoying!. This also includes spamming radio commands, spamming nades, spamming chat, repeating the same thing over and over again, or any sort of spam!

4.) Don't Cheat
Cheating can be anything from using hacks that you downloaded, made, or found. Anything that gives you an unfair advantage over everyone else that not everyone can do. Bugs and exploits should be reported if noticed. If cought exploiting them you will be banned. Cvars such as developer are locked off so that upper end machines can't have the advantage. Scripts are aloud, to an extent. If it leads to spamming, or if one of the members are getting pissed off with it, you will be delt with.

these 4 rules apply to everyone and if you don't follow them you will be banned. If you feel you have been wrongfully banned then you can go ahead and post. If you violated the rules, we won't give a seccond chance.

again. THESE RULES APPLY TO EVERYONE!
I will take the side of any Insane member when delt with an issue unless they have violated one of the rules.

*****Insane members are required to document any ban that is over 120 min.
Back to top Go down
https://insanesclan.forumotion.net
[a.]Pop|Luciole
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Insanes Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanes Rules   Insanes Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:14 am

those are fair rules
Back to top Go down
insane#
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Insanes Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanes Rules   Insanes Rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:18 am

nice. rules are fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insanes Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanes Rules   Insanes Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanes Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanes Clan :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: